- Tuesday 4:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday 4:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- One Saturday a month 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Check our Calendar page for winter hours beginning in November, December and January
Welcome to Pounds Away
The management and staff of Pounds Away of West Virginia would like you to learn about our diet plans. Come meet our staff of professionals, who will help you lose those unwanted pounds and keep those pounds off for good!
Pounds Away is a weight loss clinic whose purpose is to help you create changes in your lifestyle that will help you look better and feel better about yourself. Pounds Away promotes wellness for you by helping you choose a program to eat less, exercise moderately and control your weight.
It is the philosophy of Pounds Away that every individual will be treated as a unique individual in assessing the appropriateness of ethical diet therapy.
Our Comprehensive Program includes:
visits with a physician during each visit
medical history, physical & clinical review
(drug therapy), if you meet our guide lines
mass composition (includes body fat analysis -% body fat, etc.)
diet & exercise consultation
With the Pounds Away program you will learn:
- How to modify your eating behavior
- The truth about dieting and what to eat, what not to eat and what mistakes dieters make
- How to keep from reaching a plateau so quickly
- What minimum exercise goals must be reached
- What maintenance program is available
Prices start at $110.00 per visit, per month, depending upon which medication you need. (Phentermine, Phendimetrizine & Others. We offer “Patient Discount Cards” and Qualified Student Discounts.